These days Nissan is making very good OEM exhaust systems leaving very little on the table when it comes to horsepower and torque. Thankfully the team at Berk Technology are experts when it comes making a good exhaust system a great exhaust systems.
Backed by years of experience in building championship winning race cars, Berk Technology has applied the same knowledge into their line of street exhaust systems for the 370Z. The Berk Technology 370Z dual exhaust system was designed from the ground up as a no compromise system that unlocks the potential of the potent Nissan VQ37VHR motor.
Through testing and R&D we discovered the most optimal X-pipe design which is unique to our product. Our design utilizes a tangential siamesed X-pipe design that proved to make the most power on the 370Z and is one of the secrets behind our wide power gains and clean sound. Once you install this system on your 370Z the first thing you’ll notice is our signature sound. It will still keep the same sound character of the 370Z, but adds a slightly exotic note that is intoxicating to the automotive enthusiast. Another great benefit is that our systems are tuned to be near silent at cruise and will only come alive during heavier throttle application. There is zero intrusive cabin drone or unpleasant harshness.
- Dual 2.5″ Cat Back with separate muffler systems for left bank & right bank cylinders
- Tangential siamesed X-pipe design unquie to Berk Technology
- Fully stainless steel system: tubing, flanges, mufflers, hangers, & tips
- Uses factory mounting points and installation is 100% bolt on
- Stainless steel flex joints to help eliminate exhaust related NVH
- Fully TIG welded construction for clean and exceptionally strong joints
- Hand assembled by skilled craftsmen
- Average gains of 14-18hp. Berk Technology does NOT inflate dyno numbers!